Show your daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rumbledawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 crewcab
Engine Size
been dicking around with my new daily i bought earlier this yr. just when i get it almost done, i ended up giving it to my son...his firebird sucks in the snow...2" of white stuff and his air dam is all of a sudden a snow plow..
looking at a couple of 2 dr tahoe/yukons now for my daily
You must be registered for see images attach

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Good luck on your search for a 2 door Yukon/Tahoe. Clean ones that are bargain priced are only getting scarcer these days.

Rumbledawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 crewcab
Engine Size
Good luck on your search for a 2 door Yukon/Tahoe. Clean ones that are bargain priced are only getting scarcer these days.
thanks, they are getting scarce, but i'm looking in the 10-15K range as this will prob be the last daily i buy till i'm gone, so there is a slightly better selection. so far i have come across 5 or 6 yukon/tahoes that interest me. these 2 i'm looking at hard...
how about a '97 Z-71 'hoe with only 55 000 orig miles? in the 10 grand range, but too clean for what i need. would pain me to take this thru the bush...

really liking this one, '96 'hoe with a hi pinion D44 sas with a 14 b and nvg 4500. really leaning towards this cause i just haft to row my own gears. also in the 10K range

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqrbdy