New truck/SXS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I finally had to unload the 2014 GMC Sierra ****, it was having BCM issues and the day I traded it in I noticed a nail in one of my new tires. At that time it had 130k miles. So out with the old...

You must be registered for see images attach

...and in with the new...

It's not "new" new, but the newest thing I've ever owned. 2022 Colorado ZR2 with the 3.6 V6. It's not loaded but it does have heated seats and steering wheel, and e-locker front and rear. I had to haggle all day to get the most out of my trade in ($16k), and with some cash down only had to finance $20k.

Next, my 2012 Honda Foreman had been having transmission issues. If you shifted 1st, 2nd, and just rode in 2nd till it warmed up it was fine but if you went above 2nd too soon it would rapidly go 3rd 4th 5th and then wouldn't downshift at all (push button shift). You had to stop, turn it off, turn it on, downshift to neutral, start it then take off and remember to keep it in 2nd for a while. So I decided to trade it in. It was a decent horse. Out with the old...

Again, not "new" new, but a 2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition. I wanted to get something that had some things already installed and this was it, Front tilt-up windshield, back window, winch, light bar, front and rear light pods, heater, new Rhino 2.0 axleshafts... someone spent some money on it. I feel like I didn't trade too bad. They gave me $3000 for the Honda and with some cash down only had to finance $10k. This thing is a BEAST, I didn't think it would fit in my little carport garage convert but it just barely does. It also has a street legal kit with signals and horn, 3 way electric adjustable shocks, front diff lock, and an AM/FM/Bluetooth radio with a pair of 6 1/2 speakers in the doors you cant hear at all when you're driving it lol. This thing is as big as the Colorado, practically. I'm gonna go tomorrow and get a trailer to haul it with. Even though it's street legal it's not something you'd want to drive all the way to the family farm, or the best trails. I think it'll be a good horse too.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. We sold the flooded house on the west side and got that mess off our hands. Looking forward to the next chapter of life!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I finally had to unload the 2014 GMC Sierra ****, it was having BCM issues and the day I traded it in I noticed a nail in one of my new tires. At that time it had 130k miles. So out with the old...

It's not "new" new, but the newest thing I've ever owned. 2022 Colorado ZR2 with the 3.6 V6. It's not loaded but it does have heated seats and steering wheel, and e-locker front and rear. I had to haggle all day to get the most out of my trade in ($16k), and with some cash down only had to finance $20k.

Next, my 2012 Honda Foreman had been having transmission issues. If you shifted 1st, 2nd, and just rode in 2nd till it warmed up it was fine but if you went above 2nd too soon it would rapidly go 3rd 4th 5th and then wouldn't downshift at all (push button shift). You had to stop, turn it off, turn it on, downshift to neutral, start it then take off and remember to keep it in 2nd for a while. So I decided to trade it in. It was a decent horse. Out with the old...

Again, not "new" new, but a 2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 Limited Edition. I wanted to get something that had some things already installed and this was it, Front tilt-up windshield, back window, winch, light bar, front and rear light pods, heater, new Rhino 2.0 axleshafts... someone spent some money on it. I feel like I didn't trade too bad. They gave me $3000 for the Honda and with some cash down only had to finance $10k. This thing is a BEAST, I didn't think it would fit in my little carport garage convert but it just barely does. It also has a street legal kit with signals and horn, 3 way electric adjustable shocks, front diff lock, and an AM/FM/Bluetooth radio with a pair of 6 1/2 speakers in the doors you cant hear at all when you're driving it lol. This thing is as big as the Colorado, practically. I'm gonna go tomorrow and get a trailer to haul it with. Even though it's street legal it's not something you'd want to drive all the way to the family farm, or the best trails. I think it'll be a good horse too.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. We sold the flooded house on the west side and got that mess off our hands. Looking forward to the next chapter of life

Good for you brother! :)

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
Once you get some seat time in the ZR2 post your thoughts here. I had a 1998 ZR2 truck. Really liked it except for the horrible life of the front ball joints. I've been looking at the Colorado based ones for years. Leaning towards the diesel version though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqrbdy