1992 RS Camaro. First car for Der Burger.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
We worked on the car on Sunday.
I had her finish cleaning the seats as she totally missed the sides of them.
After that we oiled up the adjuster wheels and pivot points so they moved freely.

Then I confirmed that the neutral safety switch is a pile of crap.
I loosened the mounting bolts and moved it around until the car started cranking again.
So looking around the net seems to turn up few options on the switch.

I will improvise.
You must be registered for see images attach

I just bought her this little button that will be mounted under the headlight switch.
There is already a hole there where something had been mounted and removed, so it will be perfect.
She will now have a push button NSS while cranking the ignition.
I will simply splice into the wires without disconnecting them, kind of an anti theft thing as the OG switch will still kill the starter.

While on the Billet Automotive Buttons web page, I found this one for my truck.
Max has yet to actually fix my horn, so this will work like a champ in the meantime...
You must be registered for see images attach

BearKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bear
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I own a 1991 Z28 with the factory 5.7. It hasnt been out for almost 4 years. Just bought new Plates for it and I am putting in new injectors next week. It’s a mover for sure. Factory G80 rear and no T Tops. The rear Wing/Spoiler is one of my favorites. I have a few Second, Third and Fourth Gen Z28’s. Anyway, nice Third Gen. I love Camaros, Corvettes and Squares. GM all day long.

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
I own a 1991 Z28 with the factory 5.7. It hasnt been out for almost 4 years. Just bought new Plates for it and I am putting in new injectors next week. It’s a mover for sure. Factory G80 rear and no T Tops. The rear Wing/Spoiler is one of my favorites. I have a few Second, Third and Fourth Gen Z28’s. Anyway, nice Third Gen. I love Camaros, Corvettes and Squares. GM all day long.
Bear, let's see it dude.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwc0442