Wiring Harness journal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Thank you and agreed the blazer tank is the better option kinda but I’m already half way into the dual set up now ! Great to know it works though, I had and have no idea how to make each pump work separately via the tank switch so wiring is my dilemma but at least I know it will work now

Dleslie212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.7L 350
Thank you and agreed the blazer tank is the better option kinda but I’m already half way into the dual set up now ! Great to know it works though, I had and have no idea how to make each pump work separately via the tank switch so wiring is my dilemma but at least I know it will work now
There's some really good information on this board, as well as many many people who know much more than me. What I will tell younthough is that if I could figure it out, anybody can. I am about the dumbest person alive when it comes to electrical but I managed

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Don’t ever short credit yourself my friend a full wiring harness is a feat very few attempt never mind accomplish…

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
luckily for me my truck came from the original Grandpappy and the only non stock wiring is for a replacement stereo and that even may be just speaker wires But that said do I want to do a frame up “freshen up” and utilize the 39 year old wiring harness ???

Dleslie212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.7L 350
luckily for me my truck came from the original Grandpappy and the only non stock wiring is for a replacement stereo and that even may be just speaker wires But that said do I want to do a frame up “freshen up” and utilize the 39 year old wiring harness ???
I hear you.

Mybwiring was so chopped and spliced up that I would never have been able to relax or trust it not to leave me stranded someplace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdouble