What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Got tired of catching my clothes on the OE trim clips so I pulled all those off today. Brought the potato out for another look, it's none too happy about any of that. Looks like summer got away without much forward progress. Damn.
Joe Biden: LOOKIN' GOOD!
Impressed you got him to advise on your project, but of course his vintage Corvette shows he's a Chevy guy.

Johnny Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Classic 1500
Engine Size
Glad the trip went well! If it was a pair of red/white trucks and a blue truck parked under the awning, that was me lol
I saw it at the AMD booth too, but didn't think it was yours, because i thought yours had a standard transmission with a floor shift?

PeteJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic 1500
Engine Size
If, anyone is keeping score,.........
Today is day 4 of me waiting for a call back from BluePrint about my engine.
I called two days ago and was told, we have your info and pictures, someone will be calling you soon.
Well.........
If this is handled good and proper, I'll sing their praises. But until then...........
Finally received return call from BluePrint. The guy who had my "file" assigned to him was on vacation and actually an extra week as he was trapped in the NC mountains.
I can certainly understand that. It is a really tragic situation there in my home state.
The guy was very nice and said he had been a mechanic for many years. I felt good talking with him.

Anyway.......... he is sending me parts for my engine.
A little work for me, but they are helping.

:cool:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Finally received return call from BluePrint. The guy who had my "file" assigned to him was on vacation and actually an extra week as he was trapped in the NC mountains.
I can certainly understand that. It is a really tragic situation there in my home state.
The guy was very nice and said he had been a mechanic for many years. I felt good talking with him.

Anyway.......... he is sending me parts for my engine.
A little work for me, but they are helping.

:cool:

Did he have a suspicion of what caused it to happen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chevc10