This is a coolant leak right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Ahhh cool your jets - im pokin fun.
Thats the ONLY thing I ever found an OBS truck to be good for = parts! (i.e.) the lower radiator mounts will interchange easily. Some even got badass metal buckets they mount in that will bolt to pre-existing holes in your core support!
Hope this helps!

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
Ahhh cool your jets - im pokin fun.
Thats the ONLY thing I ever found an OBS truck to be good for = parts! (i.e.) the lower radiator mounts will interchange easily. Some even got badass metal buckets they mount in that will bolt to pre-existing holes in your core support!
Hope this helps!
What do you mean metal buckets?

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Yeap. I have found some that are rather two piece. Like a HD version of a lower radiator mount. They exist but im very anti-obs, not an expert. I think those trucks are junk but they've got good lower radiator mounts. - check it out. Could probably shop new ones at the store. Tis a good tip.
I know you can buy fancy silicone ones.

Last edited:

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
Yeap. I have found some that are rather two piece. Like a HD version of a lower radiator mount. They exist but im very anti-obs, not an expert. I think those trucks are junk but they've got good lower radiator mounts. - check it out. Could probably shop new ones at the store. Tis a good tip.
Okay sorry, what is OBS?

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
DOH!...lol...

Old B!tch Slap

Offending Brazen Slug

Over Beyond Sand-dunes

Old Body Style

Odd Beer Smells

On Back Slide
Didn’t realize that was common knowledge lol…okay so I googled Old Body Style bc I still wasn’t sure what years that would be…now that I have this new knowledge, I’m better able to interpret the last posts. Thank you for the tip and making me giggle lol!

I’ll be posting pics of ones I find to make sure they’re what y’all are talking about.

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
Okay are they like this?

Attachments

• IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OurDually