What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
The kids love to get in there and pretend/explore... I should learn to just make sure they haven't changed something before I think it's broke. lol
I think it’s cool too when kids want to get in the cab and pretend. Brings a smile to my face, just have to remember to tell them not to do vroom-vroom with the gas pedal, haha.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Awesome! I've got an '86 350 TPI Camaro that I need to get back on the road again. Years ago I did aluminum heads, an old Crane CompuCam, Accel injectors, etc. I ran out of budget and always had the intent to swap out the intake setup. It's a very stout street engine, but of course there's no top end at all. But mostly I quit driving it due to MAF and/or harness issues. I really want to buy a First manifold for it, but also run cam and crank sensors and a Holley Terminator along with coil packs. That way I can easily have someone do a proper dyno tune on it, since it would be about like tuning an LS. But still be the proper looking TPI small block.
Sounds like it would be a sweet setup! I miss my '86 Camaro. This was back in '95 in high school. And I had my current truck with the TPI in it too. Those were good times. Camaro rotted away unfortunately.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
Sounds like it would be a sweet setup! I miss my '86 Camaro. This was back in '95 in high school. And I had my current truck with the TPI in it too. Those were good times. Camaro rotted away unfortunately.

You must be registered for see images attach
My first car was a 86 Z28 paid $220 for it and drove it home

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meltonbodyshop