Old77's 1989 S10 tinkering project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I've never been a little truck fan so I'd vote for chucking it and getting that K5. Or if you keep it, a little 4.8 is cheap and would move that thing plenty well

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Another quandry I'm having is a buddy of mine has been asking me for a while to sell the truck to him. Part of my brain wants to start tearing into it and get the thing torn down but then the lazy part of my brain wants it to leave the driveway LOL He's got plans for it (if I sold it to him) and it'd go to a good home but I have plans for it, too, and never have had plans to sell it. If I was to sell it, there's a K5 for sale local for $4,000 that I'd probably try and go haggle on to get. I don't know......... Just spewing out the dialogue that's in my head.
Well, said buddy backed out on buying it so I’ve thrown it up on the place of markets for now.

If it doesn’t sell for what I want in 2 weeks I’m either going to part it out or start looking at motor swap options. There are a couple engines of the LS flavor for sale locally at ok prices or may just go carb’d 350 route. :shrug:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Well, said buddy backed out on buying it so I’ve thrown it up on the place of markets for now.

If it doesn’t sell for what I want in 2 weeks I’m either going to part it out or start looking at motor swap options. There are a couple engines of the LS flavor for sale locally at ok prices or may just go carb’d 350 route. :shrug:
Pm your ask... i know your not close but im curious and if you part it i might buy some items.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scotthilton