Hello from Georgia, 77' K10 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Thanks man, That sounds great! I will definitely check that out. I've been wanting to get it out and about to some shows
Unfortunately I wasn't here for the show Saturday, had some family stuff going on. But 3 different coworkers have come to me today going "man, you missed a beautiful stepside on Saturday!" and showed me pictures of your truck! Thought you'd appreciate that lol

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
:welcome:

Trainor422

Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Unfortunately I wasn't here for the show Saturday, had some family stuff going on. But 3 different coworkers have come to me today going "man, you missed a beautiful stepside on Saturday!" and showed me pictures of your truck! Thought you'd appreciate that lol
Lol thats awesome, definitely makes a man feel good. Totally understand the family stuff! Also really appreciate the heads up on the show, I brought my dad with me and we had a great time. There were some bad ass trucks there!! I had never heard of AMD before, somehow, but after heading inside and seeing it, and grabbing one of their catalogs I feel like a kid in a candy store. They'll probably end up with more than a few of my paychecks over the next few years.

Art Vandelay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
My expression finding out that a 30yr old bought the truck of “my” dreams that doesn’t need to be completely restored… congrats awesome truck!

Attachments

• IMG_7393.jpeg
    IMG_7393.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 14

Trainor422

Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My expression finding out that a 30yr old bought the truck of “my” dreams that doesn’t need to be completely restored… congrats awesome truck!
Lol Definitely feel super fortunate. The truck is extremely photogenic, but it does need a good bit of love in a few areas that the photos dont show such as the running gear, bed floor, A/C, a crappy, leaky sunroof, motor refreshment/tuning and some interior stuff. It needs more than it seems. My plan is to work on it over the years with my now 11 month old daughter when she gets older, and get it to full restomod status *hopefully*, then gift it to her when she's 18 as long as she does good in school and isn't a heathen lol

Trainor422

Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Oh and I know that face too well, I seem to have gotten pretty good at putting that exact expression on my wifes face Lol

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
350 w/203
You must be registered for see images attach

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Lol thats awesome, definitely makes a man feel good. Totally understand the family stuff! Also really appreciate the heads up on the show, I brought my dad with me and we had a great time. There were some bad ass trucks there!! I had never heard of AMD before, somehow, but after heading inside and seeing it, and grabbing one of their catalogs I feel like a kid in a candy store. They'll probably end up with more than a few of my paychecks over the next few years.
Glad y'all enjoyed it! We do 3-4 shows a year up here. Another one you ought to look into is C10 Fall Revival in Denton, NC, just outside of Charlotte. They hold it at Denton Farmpark, it's such a cool venue and the whole show is a great vibe. I think we had like 500 trucks show up last year. It's 2 days and they've got a little historic town on the property, a bunch of old steam equipment, camping spots, a train ride, the vendor row, a swap meet, etc.

Trainor422

Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Glad y'all enjoyed it! We do 3-4 shows a year up here. Another one you ought to look into is C10 Fall Revival in Denton, NC, just outside of Charlotte. They hold it at Denton Farmpark, it's such a cool venue and the whole show is a great vibe. I think we had like 500 trucks show up last year. It's 2 days and they've got a little historic town on the property, a bunch of old steam equipment, camping spots, a train ride, the vendor row, a swap meet, etc.
Now that sounds awesome, Will absolutely be checking that one out too, Thanks man!

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
That's a great looking ride. Welcome to the site.

HS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqrbdy