Finally, a squarebody forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I went to autozone and oreilley today and neither could find any for me. The guy at oreiily said he just uses bolts through from the fan clutch.. :banghead:

Howdy from Ohio!

There are usually stud kits in the Help!/Dorman area. Also, many hardware stores like Ace stock hardened automotive type studs. They should be 3/8", fine thread from what I recall. Or maybe 5/16"... I'm having a brain fart right now.

What part of Illinois? A member here @Kim Burke told me about a great radiator shop in the Danville area, but I've never been there yet.

BoxT86

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
SB 400
What part of Illinois? A member here @Kim Burke told me about a great radiator shop in the Danville area, but I've never been there yet.
Central, we've got a good one over in Springfield too, a-z radiator. They worked on radiators when I was a kid, took a radiator from my old 64 massey to them a few years ago after I drove a stake through it. They told me next time use the bucket instead of the radiator.. i agreed. I'm taking this radiator I found in the bed to them next week, they'll get it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckRock