Whatcha do with that...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WesN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
Just about everything I have changed on my 81 which I bought new I keep the original parts. One example is I have the complete exhaust from manifolds to the muffler and dual tail pipes that exited behind the right rear tire. Was barely a year old when I went to headers and true duals.

Fat 454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Suburban
Engine Size
we keep everything except old gaskets and seals etc. When you have to double the price due to the exchange rate, and then double again for shipping and import duties, you cant afford not to. everything is rebuild able ( thats why we are in to this stuff in the first place right ). I'll die in a great heap of junk ( kind of like a viking funeral pyre, or Darth Vader I guess ). Luckily we "invested" in a back up plan, and have kids that are into the car hobby now, so will take it all on!
Also with the push for EV's and such, I feel it is my moral duty to save all this wonderful old engineering and manufacturing from the scrap heap of oblivion for future generations ..ha ha ha..( you probably have to be at least mildly unbalanced to be into this anyway right .. )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasco