Q-Jet Block Off Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350
As manufacturers consolidated part numbers this became a problem. Either too fast or too slow however the adjustment can help the situation provided it isn't one with an index tab. Best option is a GM stat. Any pick and pull yards nearby?
I know of some but I think they are the type where you tell them what you are looking for and they go pull it for you. Not sure, really, have never been a pull-a-part person because they usually don't have anything as old as I am needing.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I know of some but I think they are the type where you tell them what you are looking for and they go pull it for you. Not sure, really, have never been a pull-a-part person because they usually don't have anything as old as I am needing.
The NW is one of the last havens for older vehicles at PP yards. There are many parts on my vehicles from them. We don't have rust as bad as some other areas of the country cars last longer. That being said SB's are drying up here. There is one yard with about 5-6. Those have been picked to bare frame and shell. Someone even drilled out the dash frames on 2. Used to see vehicles from the 70's and 80's all the time. Now it's mostly 90's up.

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Was 84
Truck Model
01 Sienna
Engine Size
Whuut? did I hear somebody say "Edelbrock Big Block Dual Plane Hi-rise Manifold"?
Nah...what good would that do? (hehehe)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqrbdy