Let’s see your memorabilia?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
It is of that series. I think it’s a 4100, but would have to look. The manual says it for the “3000, 4000, 4100 & 7100 series”

Word has already gotten out though, as I’ve had several asking if I’ll turn drums and rotors, as no one does that, that we know of, in about a 50 mile radius from where I live. Lots of old car owners coming out the wood works.
I guess if you're not near a big city like Jackson or Mobile/Gulfport....we get spoiled here in the greater Houston area because there is so much available. Sometimes you might have to drive across town though and that can be interesting.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Kept my old Ammco brake lathe from the shop when I closed and sold the building. Have done a lot of discs and drums for guys here in town and of course my own stuff. Probably don't charge enough, but I can pay my light bill each month, so there's that. The only other "turners" in town is the Les Schwab tire store and one other mechanic shop. They both charge a bunch........my little niche

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todd dufrene