Halibrand wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
For those have seen me talk and ask about Halibrand Sprint wheels, what size backspace ad nauseum, it appears that the ship has officially sailed.

I thought I’d spring for the rear 19x10 or 20x10 for full price on Jegs because they still have them listed. The fine print said “ships directly from maker on estimated date “ which basically makes them nonexistent. I talked to Jegs and they hadn’t gotten notification that they were officially gone but the writing is on the wall.

I tried to call Holley to get final confirmation as a last ditch effort to confirm they weren’t going to release more, but gave up when the wait time had 57 people in front of me. So I officially have money back in the bank until something comes along.

For the life of me I can’t understand why they discontinued that line, I can’t imagine it wasn’t making them money. But I’m not their accountant so who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Russo