Finding smog pump 1985 Chevy K20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

molus

Reaction score
First Name
morgan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
If you get really stuck I have a full set I’ve just pulled off an 83, you’re welcome to have it for free but you’d have to cover postage from New Zealand.

ihtblzr

Reaction score
First Name
Monique
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thankyou but let me look here first. Do you have the part number off the pump and the diverter so I have a reference? There are so many ?

Sad Sack

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Hello- Just took these off my running '85 GMC C15 305 ci VIN H. More than happy to part with all of it. Had 65000 or 165000 miles but truck was in really good shape so 65000 may be possible. Parts are in good shape and pump is not seized. Shipping cost will not be pleasant I imagine. Coming from Nebraska. Make an offer if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

ihtblzr

Reaction score
First Name
Monique
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
We may have a smog pump same number (neighbor had one we found out) needs rebuilt. So we may need just at a diverter valve. So does does the diverter valve have a number in it? If you have a number let me know what it is. Husband wouldn’t want you to split up as you can sell as a whole which someone may need. The diverter valve that came from distant neighbor was electronic but ours wasn’t electronic but pump was the same. We are getting there with such good help from people on this site. If I could just get him to move out of CA lol

Sad Sack

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
We may have a smog pump same number (neighbor had one we found out) needs rebuilt. So we may need just at a diverter valve. So does does the diverter valve have a number in it? If you have a number let me know what it is. Husband wouldn’t want you to split up as you can sell as a whole which someone may need. The diverter valve that came from distant neighbor was electronic but ours wasn’t electronic but pump was the same. We are getting there with such good help from people on this site. If I could just get him to move out of CA lol
I've taken them back to storage and won't be getting the diverter valve part number for a few days anyway and yes, I should not be breaking up the set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taij20