Im back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I have been without internet for a little over a month now and im now in Reno Nevada.

Since here i have spotted a couple sweet square body's. My 85 is still running nice, i burned up the input shaft bearing and drove it 900 miles. I bought new tires too, To replace the new ones that were on it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
You were gone :p Just kiddin...

Good to see you back!

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
You were gone :p Just kiddin...

Good to see you back!

haha thanks, i didnt think you ******** would miss me too much, its great to be back since i missed this forum.

Manbearpig

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500HD Quadrasteer
Engine Size
Welcome back man!

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Thanks alot guys, glad to be a part of this community.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
So what were you doing with out internet?

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I moved to Reno Nevada, i barely got around to calling the internet provider here last week and they barely showed up a couple days ago.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
Hey welcome back! I'm originally from Reno, born and raised. Moved to Montana in 2004 and I get homesick a lot. What part of the Biggest Little City are you in?

P.S.

Do me a favor, go to Jack in the Box and ship me some egg rolls and a double double meat lovers burger. I sure miss those artery clogging hunks of heaven.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Hey man its really great to hear with someone from here. Im on grove in some crappy apartments, by the Peppermill hotel. I can ship you a hamburger but im not sure it will taste good haha. You guys have I-N-out burger here and thats what my wife and i have been craving. Those are very sparse in Arizona and non existent in New Mexico.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
Hey man its really great to hear with someone from here. Im on grove in some crappy apartments, by the Peppermill hotel. I can ship you a hamburger but im not sure it will taste good haha. You guys have I-N-out burger here and thats what my wife and i have been craving. Those are very sparse in Arizona and non existent in New Mexico.

I lived in roughly the same area. I lived in the trailer park behind the Philly Cheese Steak joint on Kietzke between Linden and Grove. My best friend lived in those apartments you live in too. I never had a problem there, but my friend, (who happens to be a loudmouth so that may be his problem), had all kinds of trouble.

Getting a job there can be rough from what my friends and brother say. 14% unemployment in Nevada is what I've read. Do you have a job yet?

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I lived in roughly the same area. I lived in the trailer park behind the Philly Cheese Steak joint on Kietzke between Linden and Grove. My best friend lived in those apartments you live in too. I never had a problem there, but my friend, (who happens to be a loudmouth so that may be his problem), had all kinds of trouble.

Getting a job there can be rough from what my friends and brother say. 14% unemployment in Nevada is what I've read. Do you have a job yet?

No job, i am starting to go nuts. There's not **** around here, I applied at the geothermal plant a couple weeks ago and have not herd back, its the best job i have seen posted here yet. I really don't want work in a warehouse at night, Im looking into mines around Nevada as a possibility.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
No job, i am starting to go nuts. There's not **** around here, I applied at the geothermal plant a couple weeks ago and have not herd back, its the best job i have seen posted here yet. I really don't want work in a warehouse at night, Im looking into mines around Nevada as a possibility.

Newmont Gold out of Elko, (289 miles east), is advertising jobs working in the mine all the way up here in S.E. Montana so you might want to start there. Another place to look is out at the Amazon.com warehouse in Fernley. It's about 25 miles east of Reno but they pay pretty good.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I was on newmonts web site earlyer, Thats awesome to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello