USA made sliding window assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Yeah, that's what I want. The tint is part of the glass, not a film. I got new US made door and vent glass coming that also incorporates the tint into the glass itself. Keeps the dog's toenails from shredding the film haha.
That's what I have on my 1980. Pulled from the junkyard out of an 84 and fit right into my 80 pickup. Its roughly equivalent to a 35% tint and is not a film. I had a local company tint my front windows to match and they are almost an exact tint match.

JBswth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
C25
Engine Size
292 cubic inches
Anybody know if there are any small businesses or other companies selling an American made sliding rear window assembly? There's gotta be someone out there, as popular as these trucks are. Not gonna put any of that ***** crap on my truck lol. LMC is not made in USA, already tried there. I'd buy an original, but nobody seems to make new seals for them.
I wish I could find new guides for mine, as I also don't like using foreign-made trash on my 73.

J.B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wojo21212