Pure SEX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Pure sex lmao Corvette's are like the hottest chick in high school I nailed, gorgeous to look at but absolutely suck under the sheets... :rotflmao:

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Pure sex lmao Corvette's are like the hottest chick in high school I nailed, gorgeous to look at but absolutely suck under the sheets... :rotflmao:
I think you picked the wrong girl???.............If I remember correctly ...ANY sex in high school was GREAT !!!!

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L

Since you've started it, I'm going to offend people too.

I was never very interested in Corvettes, and these third gen cars are probably the reason. Gawd knows I tried to like them because all the other kids thought they were sooooo cool. But the styling was way too gaudy and overdone for me. So it not only wasn't a hot chick, their reputation for handling was as bad your girl was in bed. I do admit that the earlier bumper cars weren't as hard to look at, but the more they restyled and updated them the worse they got.

More recently, my neighbor had a '74. I was usually helping him fix something stupid on it, and I got to see the build quality. It was everything wrong with the U.S. auto industry in the '70s. A piece of junk right out of the factory that got worse with age.

Fortunately, GM got their act together with the 4th Gen and brought good taste and handling to the Corvette. Build quality was better, but still not great. What's strange is that it borrowed so many styling cues from the third gen car, yet it looked good. Go figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OurDually