Opinion thread- 81 silverado grill you like or ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
1986, 1977
Truck Model
K20, C10
Engine Size
454, 350
That’s my led fog light plan. Considering painting my grill and headlights trim white as well. I don’t want to spend $$ on silver paint when I have plenty of white.
Cool plan. Thought about a couple led cubes in each opening. Bright white and yellow fog.
However not a fan of painting grille and bezels white though. For the $30-40 to get a pint of silver/argent. Maybe a bit less if you get creative. JMO. Your truck looks awesome even though you consider it a budget backyard job. White ain’t right in this case! Lol

slammed84

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
They look great on the single headlight setup with the matching bezels
You must be registered for see images attach

mxer147

83 K20, 350 vortec, 465, 208, 14/10, 4.10, 33s
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
Cool plan. Thought about a couple led cubes in each opening. Bright white and yellow fog.
However not a fan of painting grille and bezels white though. For the $30-40 to get a pint of silver/argent. Maybe a bit less if you get creative. JMO. Your truck looks awesome even though you consider it a budget backyard job. White ain’t right in this case! Lol

Painting the hood white with a couple rally stripes so it might look okay white. Thanks for the kind words.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I'm thinking about trying to mount some pods in my valence, kinda like an OBS had.

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
Here's some ugly for you