Nevermind

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Year, make, model and engine? You know the rules

:rofl:
LOL I wish I knew how to do the emojis I'd do the LOL one, I deserved that. IDK the details only seen.the truck once. But I was coming to delete this before anyone saw it. Too late! It was a very short fleeting Idea I had before fully waking up this morning. I'm just going to tell him, you'll either have to do without your truck,or buy a reman somewhere.

Last edited:

Rustisbest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
LOL I wish I knew how to do the emojis I'd do the LOL one, I deserved that. IDK the details only seen.the truck once. But I was coming to delete this anyway It was a very short fleeting Idea I had before fully waking up this morning. I'm just going to tell him, you'll either have to do without your truck,or buy a reman somewhere.
Click on the 3 vertical dots then on the smiley face. Pick the one you want
:handshake:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
@mlsceo @ChuckN geez the peer pressure is too much. I have too many quadrajets to rebuild and rebush,another guy came by yesterday wanting me to do his but can't do without the truck for the down time. So I have a good 2gc off a 1973 malibu, wondered if any members had swapped one on to a 1982 350 c10 with a turbo 350 transmission. This was going to be a quick and dirty get him by for a week deal.No kick down, only essential vacuum,and a throttle cable, he's already hacked his steel line so rubber hose,just like he has. Wondered who had done it?What adapter and what style adapter they used?what pitfalls?. And any reason it can't be done in 1/2 an hour? I want pull his carb,have the 2bbl already on a plate,bolt it down,hook up the necessities and tell him to go away. Do not bother me for a week. Any carb swaps I've done were either,direct replacements,if not they were a situation where I had time to make changes,chase parts etc. I don't see any reason this should be very involved or time consuming,but decided. Even if I can do it in 30 minutes,then I have to undo it when the qjet is done. So it seems like a waste of time.

Last edited:

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@mlsceo @ChuckN geez the peer pressure is too much. I have too many quadrajets to rebuild and rebush,another guy came by yesterday wanting me to do his but can't do without the truck for the down time. So I have a good 2gc off a 1973 malibu, wondered if any members had swapped one on to a 1982 350 c10 with a turbo 350 transmission. This was going to be a quick and dirty get him by for a week deal.No kick down, only essential vacuum,and a throttle cable, he's already hacked his steel line so rubber hose,just like he has. Wondered who had done it?What adapter and what style adapter they used?what pitfalls?. And any reason it can't be done in 1/2 an hour? I want pull his carb,have the 2bbl already on a plate,bolt it down,hook up the necessities and tell him to go away. Do not bother me for a week. Any carb swaps I've done were either,direct replacements,if not they were a situation where I had time to make changes,chase parts etc. I don't see any reason this should be very involved or time consuming,but decided. Even if I can do it in 30 minutes,then I have to undo it when the qjet is done. So it seems like a waste of time.
Not buying it. You misspelled axle and couldn't figure out how to delete it. Ain't fooling nobody.

Rustisbest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@mlsceo @ChuckN 2gc off a 1973 malibu, wondered if any members had swapped one on to a 1982 350 c10 with a turbo 350 transmission.
You left all this out in the original post:buttkick:

But the answer to all Qjet questions is put a Holley on it

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You left all this out in the original post:buttkick:

But the answer to all Qjet questions is put a Holley on it

And when that fails, put an Edelbrock EFI on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Russo