Master cylinder help, 83 c30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drwhys

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Good evening, recently after chasing down what seemed to be a ghost leak i found my master cylinder was leaking back in between that and the hydro boost, the truck was originally a 6.2 that someone swapped into a 7.4 454, so im not 100% sure what parts to get at this point but lucky for me both show the same options, but one shows as a 1925 casting and the other is a 1605. ive searched all over my current with nothing remotely near this. I checked all the specs and dimentions etc on the page for the 2 different parts and dont see any differences and dont see any visual differences, does anyone know the difference? or know what part number it is at oriellys/anywhere i can cross reference the number to. any help is appreciated. and yes i checked all over the hydroboost to see if it had any casting numbers. I have them all on order to maybe measure n compare. The one i have also has a bigger bore then the 2 offered by the store so maybe the one i have was not correct initially.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB