Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andyriggs88

Reaction score
First Name
andrew riggd
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc 1500
Engine Size
Hey, I’m new to this group. I have a couple square bodies but I’m in desperate need right now. I’m trying to figure out what the sizes are of the front strut bolts on my 1986 GMC 1500. I replace the back struts and extra bolts for the back, but I don’t have any for the front and I cannot find them online anywhere I’m gonna have to cut them off because they are seized on the front and I don’t wanna do that until I get replacements. Had to cut off the ones on the back, but I had replacements for the back with the struts, but I don’t have any for the front struts.

mlsceo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Welcome. When you say struts, you mean shocks right? 2wheel drive or 4? LMC truck parts lists upper and lower front shock mounting bolts for 4wheel drive applications. New front shocks that I've bought in the past have included new upper bolts that attach to the frame. Which are you looking for?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doolin