Hello from TPD HiFi (Broken Arrow, Oklahoma)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpdhifi

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
350 cubic-inch V8
Hello, we are TPD HiFi. We are a group of American automotive builders, enthusiasts, audiophiles and engineers that were unhappy with the fit, finish and sound of most of the audio products designed for classic cars and trucks so we decided to do something about it. Within our team, we have combined experience over over 20 years in manufacturing processes, car audio industry and auto restoration. Our focus is offering the best solutions for resto-mod classics and restorations but we are also developing products for modern classics as well, like the new Broncos. We have some exciting product announcement coming soon, so we are excited to be here and part of the forum. Stay tuned for more info and forum specials.

Check us out at:
https://tpdhifi.com/

67-72 C10 Kick Panels:

73-77 C10 Kick Panels:

78-87 C10 Kick Panels:

You must be registered for see images attach

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
@Shaggy
Ya might need to check in with the site owner.

Tobtech

Reaction score
First Name
Toby
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Coming from an auto electrician, car audio enthusiast and truck builder that works at a restoration shop with a lower than average labor rate of $95 per hour. I've built multiple sets of custom kick panels and NONE ever took less than 8 hours, most were more like 10-15 hours, so lets go low at 10 hours:

10 hours labor $950
Morel Virtus Nano Carbon 62 $799
Upholstery material $25
Misc materials $100
Labor to wrap $200 (half of what upholstery shops in California charged me when I didn't have time to do myself)

Total for custom kick panels build my a skilled fabricator in 10 hours or less.
$2074 minimum

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Coming from an auto electrician, car audio enthusiast and truck builder that works at a restoration shop with a lower than average labor rate of $95 per hour. I've built multiple sets of custom kick panels and NONE ever took less than 8 hours, most were more like 10-15 hours, so lets go low at 10 hours:

10 hours labor $950
Morel Virtus Nano Carbon 62 $799
Upholstery material $25
Misc materials $100
Labor to wrap $200 (half of what upholstery shops in California charged me when I didn't have time to do myself)

Total for custom kick panels build my a skilled fabricator in 10 hours or less.
$2074 minimum

I stand corrected, it's a bargain!! In all seriousness, I highly doubt that $1,600 kick panel speakers for a squarebody would make any sense for 99.999% of the population. But hey, there's a lid for every pot right.

Tobtech

Reaction score
First Name
Toby
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I stand corrected, it's a bargain!! In all seriousness, I highly doubt that $1,600 kick panel speakers for a squarebody would make any sense for 99.999% of the population. But hey, there's a lid for every pot right.

You're absolutely right. Those .001% trucks are the ones being built that are winning awards, have tons of exposure, and are inspiring then next generation of builders and customizers and based on the backlog at restoration shops around the country, there are no shortage of those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gsparky