Hello from the Netherlands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orion

Reaction score
First Name
Orion
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside
Engine Size
Small Block 350
:welcome: Welcome from California! Thanks for sharing.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Beautiful truck. Welcome from Bellingham, Washington!

Nardulli

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Welcome from St Louis Missouri. That's a nice truck. So much from the engine bay can be deleted!

hdchevy

Reaction score
First Name
HD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hello everyone,

Since 2020 I own a Chevy C10 Cheyenne shortbed from 1976 with a 350 engine. Currently the truck has 110.000 miles and I use it mainly as a Sunday cruiser and visit car shows.

The truck was imported from California in 2010, I got the full history of the truck. The truck belonged to only 1 guy who bought it new in 1976 before it was exported to the Netherlands in 2010. In 1994 the truck got a new Goodwrench crate engine for some reason.

Once the truck arrived in the Netherlands an Impco LPG system got installed and the TH350 got rebuild. Since I own the truck I installed some rear window sliders, rebuild the drum brakes, sprayed some bedliner and powdercoated my wheels.

Currently I’m cleaning up the engine bay. I started to remove all emission crap such as the EGR, air-pump, EFE, TVS etc. since emissions regulations is not a big deal here for oldtimers. Also I removed the engine because I found two leaking freeze plugs.

Looking forward to learn from you guys!

You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chevc10