Grill and head light bezels -'81 K20 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
Best quality and best price $ aftermarket Grill reproduction

Which gettin place has the best quality and price grill after market grill (chrome 1981)?

I know of Truck Shop in Orange, LMC, Brothers(sucks), Southwest Classics, any other?

Also I see LMC has these all chrome headlight bezels. Do they look like crap or good on a truck. Original chrome bezels had silver painted just around the headlight bulb

below is chrome grill, with standard chrome bezels with silver painted inside part around bulb, chrome edges

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
Yes, a lot of the aftermarket grilles are low quality. I did recently have good luck with an ‘85 from Truck Shop… The chrome bezels only look good when matched with chrome grilles. And like any chrome plated plastic, you have to be gentle when cleaning, never any abrasive compounds.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I'm biased lol but we seriously have some of the best grilles on the market. They were developed in house here in GA and are very nice. I also am not a fan of LMC's all chrome headlight bezels, it's just overpowering. Plus, they're the '85-88 style, so they don't line up well with the '81/82 and 83/84 grilles

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
I also am not a fan of LMC's all chrome headlight bezels, it's just overpowering. Plus, they're the '85-88 style, so they don't line up well with the '81/82 and 83/84 grilles
Good to know :waytogo:I was thinking they might look cheesy
:waytogo:

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I'm biased lol but we seriously have some of the best grilles on the market. They were developed in house here in GA and are very nice. I also am not a fan of LMC's all chrome headlight bezels, it's just overpowering. Plus, they're the '85-88 style, so they don't line up well with the '81/82 and 83/84 grilles

I’m super pleased with my AMD grille (different year though)

You must be registered for see images attach

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size

Those look reasonably priced , looks same price as LMC. Some sellers price quite a-bit higher to gouge the buyer

Does AMD use FedX(package destroyers) or UPS

Last edited:

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Those look reasonably priced , looks same price as LMC. Some sellers price quite a-bit higher to gouge the buyer

Does AMD use FedX(package destroyers) or UPS

We use FedEx (safe shipper), not UPS (anvil destroyers) lol. Crazy how it's different depending on location

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
We use FedEx (safe shipper), not UPS (anvil destroyers) lol. Crazy how it's different depending on location
I live in Idaho, I hope you guys have plenty of grills to send me, and get returned brokin. I'll betcha you guys will be sending me several grills because Fed-x breaks everything

Home depot sent me three different pole chain saws and fedx broke 3 so I gave up and got my money back. Only 1 arrived broken , got a email about the other 2 damage during transport and never made it to my house

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I live in Idaho, I hope you guys have plenty of grills to send me, and get returned brokin. I'll betcha you guys will be sending me several grills because Fed-x breaks everything

Home depot sent me three different pole chain saws and fedx broke 3 so I gave up and got my money back. Only 1 arrived broken , got a email about the other 2 damage during transport and never made it to my house
Good god man. Well, you might consider at least ordering through one of our dealers that might use UPS. Summit Racing, JEGS, Speedway, etc

JD Miller

Reaction score
First Name
JD
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
Good god man. Well, you might consider at least ordering through one of our dealers that might use UPS. Summit Racing, JEGS, Speedway, etc
:Big Laugh::insane::popcorn::emotions122::Caffeine:

Hey TotalyPhucked, does your AMD grill include the mounting hardware, screws clip nut doo-hickies?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EC Metalworks