Greeting from the, X-tire capitol of the world.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Uhhhh that sounds like crap to me.

The daily battlewagon not long after we bought it...
You must be registered for see images attach

Daily battlewagon a couple years ago...
You must be registered for see images attach

Just your typical clear coat failure going on with it and some rock chips.
But the underside is just as clean.

Still looks just like the photo above today.

hey mister

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Well, we might be the X-rubber capital of the world but we are still the salt capital of the world. And there's big money in mining it out from under Lake Erie.
And as long as someone is pulling it out, somebody else has to spread it around.
We had so little snow here last winter but yet they kept throwing it down. I seen piles in the middle of the road that were bigger than speed bumps and not just once. I seen a salt truck spreading salt on a day that was about 45 degrees and sunny. There was a huge salt dust cloud behind that thing, it gagged ya.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Well, we might be the X-rubber capital of the world but we are still the salt capital of the world. And there's big money in mining it out from under Lake Erie.
And as long as someone is pulling it out, somebody else has to spread it around.
We had so little snow here last winter but yet they kept throwing it down. I seen piles in the middle of the road that were bigger than speed bumps and not just once. I seen a salt truck spreading salt on a day that was about 45 degrees and sunny. There was a huge salt dust cloud behind that thing, it gagged ya.

Yep, this is a legit Ohio story right here. They don't want us owning our steel objects too long.

hey mister

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yep, this is a legit Ohio story right here. They don't want us owning our steel objects too long.
Our eastern neighbor is the birthplace of steel for this country. Our N.W. neighbor is the automotive capital of the contenient. And since we could not crash them fast enough to make a huge profit, let there be salt.
May they rust in pieces.

hey mister

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Ok.
I have hung up a couple of project posts in the "garage".
The console build.
The radiator/heater core/damper box refirb.
A green dash light swap will be up in a few minutes.
And I'm currently building a behind the bench seat cubby to replace the original black cardboard "feeding trough". But that won't done for a few days yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwc0442