Fiberglass "sport" style camper shell 73-87 short bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Like the title says, looking to sell my Leer camper shell. It's a fiberglass "sport" style is what I call it, rather than the old "paw paw" aluminum style. I looked for a long time for one of these that was specifically for our trucks, they're very hard to come by.

It's in great shape for the age, no cracks or broken windows. It's painted black, it's an ok paint job. Some runs and whatnot but has a deep shine to it. I have a key, the lock cylinder works and so do the shocks on the rear hatch. The front glass is solid and clear, the side windows and rear hatch are tinted. The side glasses are sliders, though I have not attempted to open them. I have new seals for around the rear hatch opening and also the "sweeper" along the bottom of the rear hatch where it rests on the tailgate, not installed.

Only selling because I decided I like my truck better without it. Had plans to paint it light blue to match and make it look sorta like a K5 but never got there. Asking $700 obo, located in Gainesville, Ga.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
:wtf2:How long before you go back to the automatic?

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
:wtf2:How long before you go back to the automatic?
Not happening lol. Though I would like to build another one a little milder and leave an auto in it for a cruiser, that's why I've kept the 65E and converter, just stuck it on a shelf. The stick is a pain certain times.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size