Done-thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCBurb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
6.2L
Howdy. I am looking to change projects, looking for a Suburban or Blazer, preferably diesel, 4x4, in solid running shape.
I'm looking to trade a 1965 GMC Handi-Bus, VERY solid body, awesome patina, rebuilt straight 6, stock powerglide automatic, new brakes, and overall in reasonable driving shape. Not perfect, does need a little TLC here and there, but good for something almost 60 years old.
Clear title, currently licensed and on the road as a Sunday driver.
Trade value is $10k, will also sell outright if interested. Here's the facebook ad with more pics and details. I can get more pics, or more info if interested.
And no, the '57 is already gone to a new home.
PM me on here or on FB for questions, etc.
Thanks!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Do you have any interest in my k5 body? You may remember it when you cam to my house to cut patches for your burb.

NCBurb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
6.2L
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm looking for, just a little closer to being on the road. unfortunately I'm at a point in life right now where I can't take on much of a project. That's why I'm hoping to get into something that I can use for a daily driver type situation. One of these days I am hoping I will have time and money for some more "fun" projects but for now just not in the cards....thanks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liljim