diesel to LS wiring harness?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plugugly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Truck Year
Truck Model
blazer
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Looking to pull my sons NA6.2 in favor of a 6.0LS. The previous owner(s) hacked the wiring up pretty good under the dash. I have found several wire nuts, and dead wires. Basically its a mess. Id like to replace all wiring with a new harness, to run aftermarket gauges and the LS with AC. I know harnessworx is not popular or trustworthy, but he can make a single replacement harness IF it shows up.

I do not want to rehab a nearly 40 year old harness, Id rather get one built. Not opposed to two stand alone harnesses like a painless/AA set up with any of the stand alone LS setups, but one single deal would be ideal. Its seems like painless or AA have all kind of addons for various things that drive the cost up quickly.

what are your thoughts?

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
I would get a "gas" replacement complete wiring harness for the truck and a standalone harness for the LS. the only rework on the harness you will need to do are a few gauge wires and rerouting the coil and starter wires from the truck harness to the LS fuse block.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Hit up BP Harness first off. I know they can make custom harnesses and they're just about the best in the biz for LS Swap harnesses. If they can't, American Autowire would get my vote. Get a harness for the 305/350 version of your truck and then hit up BP for the conversion harness to add

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OurDually