79 Fleetside Cab/Bedside Molding Trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUFFINCOSMOLINE

Reaction score
First Name
N.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Hello all,

So I have been looking for the bedside trim molding kit for my 79 short bed. I have found it from LMC, Classic Parts, Truck Brothers etc. For those of you that has purchased this reproduction trim package in the past was you happy with the molding kit you received? What I’m getting at, any distributors have a better quality product than the other competitors? Or is it all made in the same Chinese Sweat Shop? If you have a recommendation for the best quality trim please let me know. Much appreciated

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Hello all,

So I have been looking for the bedside trim molding kit for my 79 short bed. I have found it from LMC, Classic Parts, Truck Brothers etc. For those of you that has purchased this reproduction trim package in the past was you happy with the molding kit you received? What I’m getting at, any distributors have a better quality product than the other competitors? Or is it all made in the same Chinese Sweat Shop? If you have a recommendation for the best quality trim please let me know. Much appreciated

For the longest time, the reproduction trim was low quality, no matter where you got it. Now there's at least one company that sells quality trim that looks original, AMD is one of them. I'm sure it costs a lot more though.

HUFFINCOSMOLINE

Reaction score
First Name
N.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
For the longest time, the reproduction trim was low quality, no matter where you got it. Now there's at least one company that sells quality trim that looks original, AMD is one of them. I'm sure it costs a lot more though.
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcsimon