73-87 Stake Pocket Tie Downs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I AM CORNHOLIO

Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this has already been covered but I've searched high and low on this forum and other sites for info but haven't been lucky.

I'm looking for stake pocket tie downs to fit the stake pockets on my stepside. The OG style that (I assume) were dealer options? Or OEM parts you could buy? I've found similar ones on Amazon etc, but they're the wrong size or for late model etc. Does anyone know where to get these? Is there a specific name for them? Part number? I really want them to help finish off my truck and have it be extra useful. I can add tie downs to the bed floor and I probably will at some point but I'm after these ones for now.

These trucks aren't incredibly common where I live so we don't have retailers that stock them.

Cheers

Hunter79764

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V20
Engine Size
I got a suburban so I wouldn't have to worry about tie downs, but it looks like there are some options out there. This is a pricier set, but the image is on a squarebody so you should be good on fitment?

Edit - I didn't see that it was a stepside. Maybe someone else can confirm, it's been too many years since I have seen a stepside bed up close.

FWIW, I had a very useful set on a truck I previously owned. They were simple, just a 2x4 piece of wood trimmed down to the right size, and a bolt through the bottom would hold them anchored when needed. But unless your woodworking skills are a lot better than mine, it may not help with "looking finished".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackandBlue