Edelbrock 1906

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eighty5ov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ov
Truck Year
Truck Model
c15
Engine Size
I’m planning on putting on an Edelbrock 1906 on the stock intake. Which adapter is needed and what fuel filter would be recommended? Any advice is welcomed

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I'm assuming you have a quadrajet manifold. If so Edelbrock sells the adapter it is a 4 port adapter. Look at it,find something similiar,find your best deal. See if that's what you want to do. If so hit me up on p.m. I have a brand new one I'd love to make someone a deal on.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Keep in mind the Edelbrokens like 5-6 psi of fuel pressure, so you’ll need a regulator or the matching Edelbrock fuel pump to go with it (just thought I’d mention, you’re probably aware). I ponied up for the fuel pump since it’s a good clean way to do it.

I bought all the accoutrements to go with it- the hard line that bolts to the carb that swoops down and has a serviceable fuel filter that threads onto the end of it, and the braided hose that has AN fittings that thread into the filter and into the pump. The pump is clockable to adjust where the fittings exit too.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Easier and better in my opinion but not just any random qjet. If your is original to your car get it rebuilt by someone expierienced with rebuilding quadrajets,or if you get a reman get it from a specialty carb shop that knows qjets and the specifics of your vehicle. I rebuild mine but there are others on here than can recommend a good place to buy one @DoubleDingo and @82sbshortbed come to mind. I think they've had good luck with national carbureator.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malditorama